Highly reliable professional who consistently demonstrates integrity and sound judgment. Performs tasks with enthusiasm and efficiency. Completes assignments in a timely and accurate manner. Proven leader in all environments both independently and collaboratively as a team. Solid reputation for exceptional customer relations. Strong problem solving abilities can be counted on to follow through with resolution. Ability to achieve product objectives within deadlines. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Open/Close store following proper procedures documented in the opening/closing checklist.
• Ensure that registers are properly opened and closed, doors are opened and locked and alarms are set correctly.
• Manage salesfloor in the absence of department managers in soft lines and hard lines.
• Supervise associates to complete tasks and achieve goals in absence of department manager.
• Ensure the daily merchandising flexing process, daily replenishment process and store cleanliness standards are properly executed when opening/closing store.
• Assist customers on sales floor.
• Assist with customer service and POS when needed.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Shopko Stores Operating Co. LLC Bench Supervisor resume example in Norfolk, Nebraska ?
This is an actual resume example of a Bench Supervisor. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.