Ph.D. Microbiology and Immunology, 2017
The George Washington University - Washington, DC
Bachelor of Science Biochemistry, 2003
Bath University - Bath, UK
Mammalian/bacterial cell culture
Gel electrophoresis/ Western blot
Rodent techniques/animal studies
Prism/MS Office expert
• Worked highly collaboratively using Luminex and Octet assay to deliver results that help determine the titer, potency, correct folding and stoichiometry of different multi-subunit proteins in Drug Product samples.
• Developed new qPCR and ddPCR protocols to measure host cell DNA in samples that enabled key process related decisions in product development.
• Cloned control and cancer antigens into expression vectors and candidate attenuated Salmonella vaccines for use in immunizations and ELISA.
• Assessed vaccine efficacy in mice using ELISA, ELISPOT and Luminex assays as part of a cancer vaccine project.
• Developed and published process to quantitate virion and cell derived viral DNA in blood samples of Kaposi sarcoma and primary effusion lymphoma patients based on CpG methylation and qPCR.
• Troubleshot qPCR assays and wrote SOP and GLP related documents.
• Used human primary cells and cell lines indicative of melanoma disease progression in a high-throughput proliferation assay to screen over 3,200 clinically approved drugs to produce a shortlist of drugs to target metastatic melanoma.
• Maintained lab gene knockout mice by breeding and genotyping.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.