Compassionate, solutions-oriented and dedicated to providing exceptional care and devising creativetreatment plans for children, adolescents and adults dealing with mental health and substance abuseissues. Organized and successful at managing multiple priorities while maintaining a strong work ethicand exhibiting a positive attitude.
Treatment and Community Care Plans
Interpersonal and written communications
• Educated/oriented patients to the Chart Program; Identified all Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse patients admitted to the emergency room and/or medical floors.
• Completed Intake Assessments to identify service gaps and/or barriers to determine appropriate patient pathway and assignments.
• Determined potential barriers to patient engagement in outpatient treatment services.
• Developed ED-specific Care and comprehensive community care plans for difficult to manage behavioral health patients.
• Facilitated patients' understanding of health access options and completed all medical and financial assistance applications according to regulatory and governmental requirements.
• Developed community relationships with Providers to identify the role as a liaison and clinical resource.
• Assisted with the development of Navigator Assessment tools and documentation tools to outline best practices and process of care.
• Served as a community resource for educational events, screenings, health fairs, symposiums and lectures.
• Monitored the facility to ensure that it remained safe, secure, and well-maintained.
• Prepared and reviewed operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
• Set goals and deadlines for the fire safety and maintenance department.
• Established communication protocols with varies contract agencies to assist with the overall fire safety inspections.
• Handled all incoming business and client requests for information.
• Developed standard operating procedures for all administrative employees.
• Monitored and evaluated personnel performance to complete quarterly and yearly reviews, recommend advancement and address productivity concerns.
• Recruited, hired, trained and supervised administrative office staff.
• Prepared vendor invoices and processed incoming payments.
• Provided individual and group counseling sessions for consumers.
• Counseled with patients' families and/or court appointed personal regarding behavioral or emotional issues.
• Developed connections with a local fitness program to help consumers with exercising, swimming and socialization skills.
• Assisted consumers with achieving and furthering their educational goals, by working with local GED Programs and Colleges.
• Connected clients with community service and resource agencies.
• Recorded client information on special flow sheets, accurately indicating suicidal precautions, sleep flow and restraints.
• Provided comprehensive case management services, including creating treatment plans and connecting clients and families to appropriate resources.
• Offered and documented treatment consent forms in patient health records.
• Directed family-centered, strengths-based, culturally competent and individualized intakes and assessments.
• Provided patient care on the children and adolescent crisis stabilization unit.
• Maintained case records and provided therapeutic services that reflected age and specific case related issues.
• Carried out crisis prevention intervention and maintained a therapeutic environment on the inpatient unit.
• Conducted intake screening admissions for incoming walk-In' s and court ordered patients.
• Managed office operations and procedures.
• Prepared weekly payroll and monthly financial reports.
• Developed relationships and communicated with customers, site managers, developers and landowners.
• Reviewed, negotiated and approved contracts with the Antiguan and Barbuda Government, Resort Hotels, and Construction Companies.
ACLAIMH Hudson River Region Training Conferences 2011 - 2013
National Alliance on Mental Health Severe Psychiatric Disorder Training 2012
State of Massachusetts Licensed Mass Health Certified Application Counselor 2015 - Present
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a UMass Memorial Hospital Behavioral Health Navigator resume example in New York, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Behavioral Health Navigator. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.