Bartender with more than 26 years experience in a nightclub bar setting. Driven to provide guests with exceptional service and genuine hospitality.
Received numerous awards as a part of the Naval Training Center (NTC) food and beverage staff during the years of 1987 to 1996 for outstanding customer service .
Has passed a number of courses in the Food and Beverage field
-Department of Environmental Health for food service workers
-ServeSafe Alcohol program
-Moral, Welfare and Recreation Department Alcohol Server Responsibilities Training
-Professional Bartenders School
- Served beer to customers quickly
- Monitored stock of beverages to ensure supply never stopped
- Maintained a clean work environment at all times
- Provided prompt, efficient, friendly, and quality service at all times.
- Consistently kept bar and work areas clean and sanitary in compliance with bar standards and local, state, and federal laws.
Served a variety of alcohol to customers
Maintained a clean bar at all times
Ensured all products are rotated based on company guidelines
Kept track of the stock of alcohol and placed orders as necessary to refill stock
Assistant manager responsibilities include
-Organizing employee work schedules
-Ensuring employees meet company standards
-Handling orders and logistics for restaurant supplies
Had various responsibilities to include
-Handling orders for food and money
-Helping other area of the kitchen when needed
-Maintaining a cleanly work environment
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.