Accomplished IT professional in Global Operations Infrastructure; extensive knowledge of Incident, Problem, Change Management and also Batch Scheduling;
TWS Batch Job Scheduler adept at setting up and creating job plans in a global environment; proficient in Batch Scheduling functions and excited about improving and developing new skills.
Experienced in detailed instructions and preparations necessary in a fast-paced environment;
Demonstrated handling pressure and customer engagement in critical / difficult circumstances;
Experience managing multiple issues with conflicting priorities under tight deadlines;
ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) certified
Utilized IBM TWS 8.6 to provide IT Batch Monitoring and Scheduling in a global environment remotely. Monitored jobs and schedules for a special E2E project.
Technical Support Team provides prompt, knowledgeable and professional support to all U.S. Bank employees. The first line of contact for all U.S. Bank employees seeking support with Active Directory, Intranet, Mainframe, IBM Notes (Lotus Notes) and USBmail passwords.
• Used IBM TWS 8.6 to provide IT Scheduling services in a global environment in the form of creating jobs, job streams and dependencies for automatic job scheduling
• Analyze job processes and recommend improvements for Levi's USA, Asia and Europe
• Carry out technical activities in support of project delivery, service improvement and ongoing support for TWS jobs / job streams
• Create jobs on the Windows and Unix platforms
• Responsible for every phase of batch job execution (creation, execution, troubleshooting)
• Managed jobs for SAP (Systems Applications and Products)
• GIS (Gentran Integration Suite- transfer files from 1 application to another)
• EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
Provided Customer Service / IT Support to the company's infrastructure in the form of:
Incident Management (Service Now) -
Problem Management (Service Now) -
Change Management (Service Now) -
Unix Administration (2000 - 2001):
• Monitor of all UNIX / Distributed systems via TWS / Maestro Console.
• Reported file system space issues, host / server down, CPU utilization, and swap space problems to UNIX Administrators. Fail-over packages for repairs and reboot systems
•IT Daily Status Report; create, build and update report using Excel
•Run the Daily IT Meeting on a continual basis
•Moderate Daily IT meeting to discuss major incidents and problem resolution using Remedy ticketing
Monitoring / Operating:
•Used CA-1 / CA-7 to monitor batch processing
•MVS, VM, and VSE, running JES2, VTAM, CICS, DB2, IMS, TSO, CA-1, CA7, Netview and Omegamon.
• Performed user restore requests and resolved user communication related problems (Netview, Netbackup)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.