I am a recent graduate of top-tiered business school, seeking an opportunity to join a leader in the industry where I can use my education to benefit the company and further my career. I exhibit excellent client and project management skills; as well as, strong work ethic.
* Oversight of employees' cash drawers
* Improved company revenue and tips due to positive connections with customers
* Restocked inventory
* Supervised employees to ensure jobs were performed correctly and efficiently
* Handled customer complaints to improve customer satisfaction
* Ensured the facility was maintained according to company standards
* Successfully multi tasked to serve more than one customer at a time.
* Delivered clothes to customers in a timely matter
* Assisted owner in all aspects of a small business
*Assisted owner in all aspects of home renovations
* Performed heavy labor
Bachelors Degree from The Terry College of Business (GPA 2.95/4.00)
Key Courses: Accounting, Financial Modeling, Business Management, Risk Management and Insurance, Corporate Finance, Financial Management, Financial Institutions and Markets, Survey of Investments, Marketing
Attended Terry Leadership Speaker Series Events
Attended Terry Student Career Fairs
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a The Cloud Bartender/Shift Manager resume example in Augusta, Georgia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Bartender/Shift Manager. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.