• Designed Non-Training Workflow Process, Staff Meeting Agendas, Support to Human Resources, Secretary, and Operations Manager. Composed and Lead Staff Meetings, Employee Relations, Orientation and Training and various Project Management.
• Designed processes and procedures, composed and delivered training programs, Project Management outcome (ROI) Return on Investment.
• Time Management, Public Relations, Management Information Systems, Resolved Internet and Intranet issues, Social Media, Website Support, Recruitment.
• Recruitment, Assisted Employers and Job Seekers, Resume and Cover Letter Trainer, Overseen Computer Lab, Taught Adult Learners Computer Skills, Job Posting, TV Media-Employment Announcements.
• Filled employment opportunities for Employers, attained employment for job seekers, proactively worked with community partnerships. GWINWNC
• Leadership, Public and Employer Relations, Mentor, Instructor, Job Coach, Human Services, Recruiter, Media Job Announcer on local TV station.
• Postsecondary Education, NC 2012 Multicultural and Diversity Course: Instructional and Curriculum Design with classroom and online components.
• Nonprofit Organization, NC 2013 Volunteer and Paid Staff Organization and Management: Needs Assessments, Gap Cause Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Employee Training, Workflow Design, Business Glasses Analysis. Outcome: Return on investment $90,000.00 per fiscal year.
• For-Profit Organization, NC 2013 Diversity and Multicultural Workshop: Instructional Design, for Management Team and Staff in the Workforce.
• Nonprofit Organization, OH 2014 Needs Assessment & Change Management: Gap Cause Analysis, Root Cause Analysis and Mapping, Staff and Volunteer interviews via Skype, anonymous online Surveys, Data Mining, Change Management, Research, Identified Gaps and Causes of issues.
• Nonprofit Organization, OH 2015 Volunteer Management: Behavioral Engineering Model, Gap Analysis, Root Cause Analysis and Mapping, Job Analysis Surveys, Job Tasks Analysis, Training and Non-Training Interventions, and Recruitment strategies. Identified Gaps and Causes of volunteer staff turnover, retention issues and concerns. Designed: Volunteer Training Workshop, Workflow Design.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Ole Still Golf Club Café Bartender/Server resume example in Hickory, North Carolina ?
This is an actual resume example of a Bartender/Server who works in the Professional Development Industry. LiveCareer has 7449 Professional Development resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.