Personable and energetic individual committed to delivering excellence in all facets of customer service and administrative support.
- Medical Records
- Medical Billing
- TIPS certified
- Aloha experience
- Sportsware software
- Casual waterfront dining, producing drinks for approximately 1700 customers day.
- Averaged $2,100 individual sales per shift .
- Enthusiastically and appealingly described food and drink specials to guests.
- Maintained full knowledge of beverage lists, menus, and promotions.
- Adhered to state laws regarding alcoholic beverage service.
- Head trainer for new seasonal employees.
- Aloha POS savvy.
- Aided in community events ie: Chowder Fest, Festival of Trees, Sippin' for Seals, Halloween/Christmas parades.
- Recorded and filed patient data and medical records.
- Carefully reviewed medical records for accuracy and
completion as required by insurance companies.
- Strictly followed all federal and state guidelines for release of information.
- Directed patient flow during practice hours, minimizing patient
- Scheduled patient appointments, rescheduled when necessary.
- Monitored shared email in-boxes and ensured inquiries were
addressed while prioritizing appropriately.
- Provided emergency care, first aid and initial evaluations for any injury occurring on the field, during practice or while exercising.
- Devised rehabilitation and exercise plans to aid healing, build strength prevent further injury, following return to play guidelines.
- Upheld University's standard by completing SOAP notes and progress notes, in timely fashion.
- Managed time effectively while traveling for games, attending practice and going to classes.
- Coordinated care with team doctors, athletes, families and coaches.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a River House Restaurant Bartender resume example in Richland, Washington ?
This is an actual resume example of a Bartender. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.