Maintain smooth, efficient and profitable bar by consistently meeting customer needs while controlling costs. Knowledgeable about all types of beer, liquor and mixed drinks. ServeSafe-certified and experienced in monitoring guests for signs of extreme intoxication. Energetic delivering high-quality service and accurate drink formulation in fast-paced environments.
State of Ohio Firefighter 1 & 2 certification.
Hazardous Materials Technician, Pumper Operator,
Rescue Technician, Rope, Vehicle/Machinery Confined Space Technician and
National Registry of Emergency Medical
STNA training consisted of 59 hours of classroom instruction and 16 hours of hands on training such as.
ProStart Certification of Achievement
Ohio ServSafe– Food Handler, Manager
• Utilize all industry cooking methods to prepare a wide variety of foods, pastries, and baked items
• Properly use and maintain hand tools.
and stationary equipment found in a commercial kitchen and bakery, effectively using standardized recipes.
• Use supervision, management, front office, reservation, and support service skills.
• Develop work schedules and utilize personnel effectively.
• Maintain a safe and sanitary food service environment and apply security and emergency procedures.
• Practice customer and guest relations
• Set-up, maintain, and operate a bakery sales facility.
• Perform environmental services, including facility care.
• Provide food and hospitality support services, including banquet set-up and banquet services.
• Demonstrate technical, communication, and employment skills in a real business setting and gain valuable knowledge and experience through job shadowing and/or placement opportunities.
• Practice skills in The Gallery, Scarlet Oaks public restaurant.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: