Energetic Food Server with over 5 years of experience in a range of customer-oriented service roles. Strong ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve in fast paced environments.
Seasoned leader and decision maker equipped with the finesse to effectively communicate with a variety of client and personality types.
Seeking to apply professional background with a team that values a guest-driven approach to hospitality work.
• Assist bartender by providing them with easy access to liquors, juices and water bottles
• Ascertain that all ashtrays on the bar counter are cleaned and replaced at frequent intervals
• Clean and wipe tables and counters to ensure a consistently clean bar setup
• Change kegs when required, and ensure that garnishes and mixes stock is available at all times
• Ascertain that clean glassware is made available in a constant manner, and ensure that glasses are collected and washed in a timely fashion
• Arrange for ingredients of drinks to be available to the bartender, fill ice buckets and cut and prepare fruit and garnishes
• Stock coolers with beers and make sure that all liquor bottles behind the bar are properly placed
• Greet patrons and provide them with menus and assist them in choosing drinks according to their specific tastes
• Dispose of trash, clean and sweep the bar and sitting areas, and restock refrigerators before the end of each shift
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Provocateur Barback/Bartender resume example in New York, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Barback/Bartender. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.