High- energetic individual with 1 year experience in casino table games, and looking to grow in the Gaming Industry. Communication skills and building a rapport with regular clients. Offer great customer service and always do my best to make a customer satisfied.
*Proficient in implementing procedures and process in accordance with corporate guidelines and requirements.
* Banker duties watching the game, keeping up with action, card security (player and dealer cuts), pushing out paying rack, being neutral yet making a welcoming environment, catching mistakes and ensuring the integrity of the casino table game being played.
* Known table games and house way for Parkwest Casino.
-Blackjack and Double Deck
- Ez Baccarat
- Three Card Poker
- Pai Gow Poker
*Passionate about the gaming industry.
* Accurate in mathematical procedures relating to table games.
* Entrusted with cash chips.
* Greeting customer players with a welcoming smile.
* Kept the integrity of the game made sure pay outs were correct, hands were dealt right, and made sure the hands looses, pushes, or wins.
*Strong ability to detect cheating attempts. and respond.
* Over time is never an issue.
* Duties were providing outstanding customer service, performing company standards for all maintenance activities, Routine checks with buildings, cleaning property ground from trash laying around , replacing trash bags, checking chlorine/ph levels of the pool and spa, organizing keys to 304 apartment homes, calling HD Supply to re-stock on appliances. Pressure washing side walks and trash areas, following instructions when using chemical mixtures (sulfuric acid). Safety meeting ever month to keep up too date with safe work force.
* Working for apartments when a resident had an issue with their home, they would request a work order, then set a time they wanted us to go, they either gave us permission to enter with out them or would want to be there to watch the wok being done. After the work order has been completed and making sure the clients are satisfied we leave them a copy of the work order and in written detail of what we did. Issues that would happen such as wanting new appliances or just not happy with the work it would go to management and be resolved. Repairs would be made too refrigerators, dryers/washers, dishwashers, electric outlets, microwaves, a/c unit(freon), thermostats, light fixtures, windows, toilets, bathtubs, sink faucets, etc... Installing, aligning, and balancing new equipment. Repaired wiring, plumbing, and equipment. Used hand tools.
*Dealing with section 8 always made work challenging due to the fact meeting the requirements, set date, and clients satisfaction. When any issue would happen it was my job to try to fix the issue since I was the only bilingual worker I dealt with, if issues were bigger than me then it would go up to management. I dealt with communication with office, maintenance workers, and clients.
Roseland Univerity Prep Baskeball Coach:
Coaching high school youth basketball is a way for me to give the community I grew up something back. Being a role model for hispanics to help them choose the right path.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: