Hardworking AutoCAD Draftsman knowledgeable about technical principles of design and drafting. Proficient in producing concise and clear plans and drawings.
perform all tasks associated with the proper operation of onvayables and other similarly operated zones such as 50/60, Zone 10 and the Pack area.
Receive and make labels and boxes based on zone and priority
Determine and build packaging based on product size
Use RF scanners to determine location of box contents
Verify product number to the Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) label
Use basic mathematics to determine the appropriate number of picks
Order additional product from other locations when stock is low
Move boxes to additional zones when complete
Move and lift 30-50lbs of product as needed
Follow safety regulations
Going out to sites for data collection and analysis, using survey equipment for the staking and using a scope for accurate point locations. Drawing sketches on site by hand and using mathematical formulas to convert feet, seconds to find points and boundaries. Survey data is converted and points boundaries and means using CAD. The use of Computer-aided design (CAD) systems to create detailed schematics that: are utilized in the manufacturing of products and the construction of building structures under the direction of the architect. These detailed technical drawings incorporate the input of engineers, architects, and surveyors and can specify dimensions, codes, materials and production methods. All technical drawings are drawn with specifications, methods, codes and ordinances in accordance with law. The correction of red line mark ups and revisions, code and ordinance research were in accordance with job performance and duties. Also duties were not limited to going out to the field to check on project progress and quality that was expected
designs and completes layouts of residential roof and floor systems for pricing and manufacturing. This dedicated team member communicates plans, corrections, and changes before and during the process.
• Designs residential roof and floor systems and produces layouts.
• Discusses changes and corrections with engineers, architects and contractors prior to and during construction.
• Prepares roof truss and truss joist floor layouts.
• Performs job site inspections.
• Produces materials list.
• Determines special notes to append to contracts.
• Resolves architectural and design discrepancies.
• Assists in shipping department.
• Performs other duties as necessary.
Assembler I is responsible for fabricating component parts or assembling the finish product according to the customer specifications.
* Secures and maintains correct component parts and supplies required on the operation.
* Completes work area set up.
* Fits parts together in accordance with prescribed manner and in accordance with quality standards.
* Operates hand tools as required to complete assembly process.
* Stacks completed products in accordance with established procedures, and if required, may cover, label and band components/finish product.
* Ensures work area is safe, clean and organized, and that equipment is safe to operate.
* Completes pre-shift/startup equipment inspection checklist and reports any problems or concerns.
* Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
* Maintains production records as required.
* Checks materials and finished products to ensure compliance with standards.
* Performs duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures, rules, and standards.
* Participates in safety, CI and other programs and meetings.
* Performs other duties as assigned
Service position with continuous service to internal and/or external customers.
• Assists Fitter in the lay out, fabrication, installation, repair and maintenance of fixed fire protection systems.
• Expected to render all services in accordance with manufacturer instructions, related codes/standards and Company policies and procedures.
• Assists in preparing and moving materials and equipment to and from job site.
• Assists in set up of work area including equipment and machine set up.
• Expected to learn trade through the Apprenticeship Program with the ultimate goal of becoming a Sprinkler Technician.
• Accuracy and timeliness are a must.
• Handles each transaction in a way that positively spreads our Company's reputation.
• Expected to keep our word 100% of the time and work every day until our obligations are met, which may result in overtime.
• Responsible for ensuring that job sites are left clean and neat.
• Must continuously adhere to Company's Controlled Substances and Alcohol Standard.
• Expected to work safely, by using good judgment and following all Company safety policies and work procedures with authority to stop an unsafe act.
• Performs other related duties as required.
Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties
Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available
Effectively monitor production equipment
Assist the shop technicians and materials clerk as necessary
Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
Maintain a safe and clean work space
Follow established safety rules and regulations
Assemble pallets using different tools. Including, but not limited to, nail guns, platers, and staplers
Read a tape measure
Comfortable meeting daily quotas
Ensure quality and compliance in accordance with established procedures and standards of the Quality System.
• Comply with and support the GSK Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Operate and troubleshoot a variety of machinery. Operate the worksaver and standup/sitdown lifts as needed. Utilize manlifts. Perform line changeovers, which include cleaning, disassembly, re-assembly of line equipment and lubrication.
• Support line performance, working closely with team associates for achievement of line standards. Perform preventive maintenance in order to sustain line performance and adhere to the fixed repeating schedule.
• Follow SOP's, change control / validation processes, and adhere to established cleaning programs for GMP compliance
• Work as a High Performance Team member supporting all aspects of team performance. Work on Cross Functional Teams supporting the intent to improve equipment utilization, line changeover times, new technology and state of the art automation.
• Understand and seek continuous improvement of the business needs.
• Complete batch record documentation monitoring Right First Time results and related Key Performance Indicators
• Assist in the training of other Technicians as needed. Assist in the development of SOP's and required annual review. Assist in the generation of measurements to track efficiencies and other pertinent data for the unit to identify and implement continuous improvement efforts.
• Report all safety concerns and hazards immediately.
• Comply with all operational safety, process safety, environmental permits, Quality policies, procedures and training requirements.
Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software
Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques
Add details to architectural plans from their knowledge of building techniques
Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects
Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
Work under the supervision of engineers or architects
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Apex Tool Group Backup Team Lead (Picker/Packer) resume example in Raleigh, North Carolina ?
This is an actual resume example of a Backup Team Lead (Picker/Packer). LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.