Excellent platform knowledge with Linux, Automation and Open source software tools with around 8+ years of experience includes DevOps, Build and Release Engineer and Linux Administration. Experience includes the cloud management AWS, AZURE as well as DevOps development in Windows, Linux and Mac OS systems. Manages environments DEV, QA, UAT and PROD for various releases and designed instance strategies. Responsible for the management of cloud services AWS. Ability to work closely with teams, to ensure high quality and timely delivery of builds and releases. Strong ability to troubleshoot any issues generated while building,deploying and in production support. Good interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and providing best solutions. Displays an outstanding ability to plan, operate, multi-task, organize, coordinate, manage incidents, and stays on top of current trends to implement practices that will contribute to company's success
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Worked closely with developers with their code to deploy automatically in application servers
• Administered Azure DevOps server and created Azure server Backup schedules. Customized Azure server work items and created different work item queries.
• Migrated source code of all applications from various version controls like SVN, TFS to corporate standard
• Administration of (Install, Configure, Backup and Provisioning Access to Dev Teams) the version
• Migrated applications from data center to AWS cloud.
• Used Dockers to create several containers and setup images on those containers. Performed Continuous
Integration using Dockers.
• Deployed Dockers Engines in Virtualized Platforms for containerization of multiple apps.
• Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters by Kubernetes,
• Experience working on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily
for middleware installations and domain configurations.
• Setting up Jenkins master, adding necessary plugins and adding more slaves to support scalability and agility.
• Wrote Ansible playbooks to configure Apache, Tomcat for different web application to improve performance.
• Used Kubernetes to deploy, scale, load balance and manage Docker containers with multiple namespace versions.
• Implemented CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, and Nexus.
• Automated application deployments in AWS Elastic Container Service cloud using Docker.
• Launched AWS Elastic Beanstalk (EBS) for deploying, monitoring and scaling web applications using
different platforms like Java, Docker, Python etc.
• Setting up databases in AWS using RDS and migrating legacy databases to cloud.
• Configuring ELK (ElasticSearch, LogStash & Kibana) for Log monitoring of applications and Grafana
for visualization in prod and non-prod.
• Configured ELK, deployed Logstash agents in all environments and integrated logs into Elasticsearch.
• Worked on REDHAT Enterprise Linux Installation on various servers using Kick-start and
configuration & support for various applications run on Linux environment.
• 24x7 support rotating shift for production environment.
Environment: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Python, Ansible, Maven, Gradle, MS build, Nexus, Git, Ubuntu, TFS, BB, SVN, Unix, Shell & PowerShell Scripts, ELK Stack.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and develop infrastructure using Ansible, Jenkins, and multiple AWS tools.
• Configure and maintain Jenkins to implement CI process and integrated tool with Maven, and MS
Build to schedule builds.
• Configure multiple plug-ins for Jenkins for automation of workflow.
• Manage Nexus repositories for MS Build artifacts (XML) and dependencies.
• Implemented Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and Delivery processes using Jenkins,
Maven, Ansible, and Nexus.
• Used Maven dependency management system to deploy snapshot and release artifacts to Nexus to share
artifacts across projects.
• Administration (Install, Configure, Backup) of Version controls Bitbucket (Git) and Subversion.
• Develop and schedule Shell scripts for various activities (deploy environment verification, running
database scripts, file manipulations, SVN Hooks)
• Integrate Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) on Continuous Integration tools Jenkins.
• Wrote Ansible playbooks from scratch in YAML.
• Deploy to and manage many servers utilizing both traditional and cloud-oriented providers (for example,
AmazonEC2) with Ansible.
• Configure Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) with EC2 Auto scaling groups.
• Automate server/database backups using (snapshots/AMI images).
• Manage Linux and Windows virtual servers (AWS EC2)
• Worked on provisioning AWS according to requirement; EC2, S3, VPC.
• Experienced in creating AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC. Created AWSRoute53 to route traffic between different regions.
• Create automation and deployment templates for relational and NoSQL data bases including SQL Server and Mongo DB in AWS.
• Deployed and monitored scalable infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and configuration management using Cloud Watch, Nagios and Ansible.
• Monitor health of application using Nagios.
• Created or modified automation scripts using Selenium Web driver and JUnit.
• Responsible for managing Unix- and Linux-based services and maintaining security on RedHat Linux.
• Automate deployment of software and provisioning of Linux hosts using Ansible.
• Setup of different environments like Dev, Testing and Staging.
• Used JIRA tool to create and update stories and for tracking project status.
Environment: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jenkins, Python, Ansible, Maven, Nexus, Git, Ubuntu, MS Build, SVN, Unix, Shell & PowerShell Scripts, Nagios.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participated in long-term strategies and scalability efforts.
• Automated build and deployment process of applications using tools like Jenkins.
• Written Shell scripts to automate GIT branching, merging, tagging and various other version control tasks.
• Configured build server for build set up, managing code repository.
• Work on taking care of deployments servers for deployments and any issues, integrating content and
managed CMS activities.
• Managed releases for in and outs, smoothed entire build cycle per release.
• Interacted with client and different teams for any changes in build process Requirement.
• Install and configure GIT server on Linux via Apache Web Server to provide access over Http protocol.
• Used MAVEN as build tool on Java projects for development of build artifacts on source code.
• Used version control system GIT to access repositories and used in coordinating with CI tools.
• Install and configure GIT and communicating with repositories in GITHUB.
• Managed build, test and source code management tools.
• Work closely with Application Development, Infrastructure Engineering, QA and Project Management Teams.
Environment: Java, Eclipse, Ant, Apache Tomcat, Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, GitHub
Operating Systems: Linux (RHEL- 5.x/6.x/7), Ubuntu/Debian/Fedora, Sun Solaris, Windows Server.
Languages/scripts: C, C++, Java, Shell, Python, SQL, HTML
Cloud and Virtual Technologies: AWS, AZURE, Virtual Box, VMware, Terraform
DevOps Tools: Urban Code Deploy, Jenkins (CI), Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
CI/CD tools: GIT, SVN, Bitbucket, TFS (Azure DevOps Server), Jenkins
Build Tools/Repository Management: ANT, MAVEN, Gradle, MS Build, JFrog, Nexus
Web/Application Server: Apache, IIS, Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss.
Containerization: Docker, Docker UCP/Swarm, Docker-Compose, Kubernetes
Cloud Computing Amazon: EC2, VPC, ELB, EBS, SNS, Cloud Watch, S3, Cloud Trail, IAM, ECS, EKS.
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, RDBMS, Oracle
Monitoring Tools: Splunk, Nagios, CloudWatch, Prometheus, ELK
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Remedy, Service now, Bugzilla, HP Quality Center
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: