I have been in the field of aircraft maintenance for 18 years with extensive experience on corporate aircraft specifically Dassault Falcon aircraft as both an airframe and powerplant and avionics technician. I have run large jobs which involve major avionics installations such as aircell and satcom systems, waas lpv and cpdlc for up and coming navigation requirements, as well as service bulletins and supplemental type certificates. I also have a good deal of troubleshooting experience with both airframe and avionics systems. I believe my organizational skills and extensive work experience would be an asset to any company in the field of aircraft maintenance.
- involved in troubleshooting of airframe and avionics systems on Dassault Falcon 20, 50, 900, 2000, and 7X series aircraft.
- performed installation of aircell axess satcom, aircell atg 4000 and 5000 high speed internet with wifi.
- performed update of honeywell easy epic avionics suite to easy II with synthetic vision
- installed Dassault Falcon STC for honeywell FMS 6.1 with waas lpv
- installed honeywell/Baker cabin entertainment systems
- installation of all Dassault Service Bulletins and AD's
- accomplishment of Far 91.411 and 91.413 for pitot/static systems and transponders
- assisted and performed the installation and wiring on two new wings installed on a F900 that ran off the runway in Rifle, Colorado
- have performed maintenance on landing gear, engines, hydraulic systems, flight controls and all components related to the aircraft from basic inspections on up to A, B, and C heavy inspections
- performed aircraft maintenance on Hawker 400, 700, and 800 series aircraft and Gulfstreams (GII, III, and GIV aircraft) from small to large inspections and prebuys
- worked in the repair and overhaul of Pratt and Whitney Pt6, Rolls Royce Spey and Tay aircraft engines
- performed testing and runup in engine test facility
Flight Safety - Hawker 700/800 maintenance initial, run and taxi
Flight Safety - Falcon 50/50EX maintenance initial, run and taxi
Dassault Falcon - Falcon 20 maintenance initial, run and taxi
Flight Safety - Falcon 2000EX maintenance initial, run and taxi
Flight Safety - Falcon 50 advanced troubleshooting
Flight Safety - Collins Pro Line IV avionics
Simuflite - Falcon 7X troubleshooting
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Dassault Falcon Jet Avionics technician/airframe and powerplant technician resume example in Swedesboro, New Jersey ?
This is an actual resume example of a Avionics technician/airframe and powerplant technician who works in the Electronics Industry. LiveCareer has 13129 Electronics resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.