Strong Aircraft Mechanic with over 10 years experience. Areas of expertise include hydraulics, pneumatics, composite repair, corrosion control, and structures,.
Airframe and Powerplant certified
Strong mechanical aptitude
1. Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on
electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers,
frames, and cables.
2. Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and
3. Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
4. Conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
5. May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and
subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions
6. Follows approved assembly procedures for component or aircraft structures consulting original equipment
manufacturers (OEM's) technical data, and work package instructions.
7. Positions and aligns subassemblies in jigs or fixtures, using measuring instruments, following blueprint
lines and index points.
8. Inspects completed work to identify any needed rework before signing off; ensures that repaired
components meet prescribed standards and tolerances.
9. Performs serviceability tests as required, utilizing test equipment specified in technical manuals.
Serviced military F-18, F-15, C-5, AV-8, H-60, H-65, commercial 757,737, MD-90, MD-88, and general aviation G-650, G500,C-10,C-150 aircraft with fuel , oil or and water as required.
Airframe & Powerplant (A&P)
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Embraer Aviation Maintenance Technician resume example in Jacksonville, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a Aviation Maintenance Technician . LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.