An Experience Mechanic equipped with the top quality customer service skills and proper certifications necessary to provide excellent auto repair services. Employs a strong work ethic and the latest technology to every repair project , Very successful at generating new business through referrals from satisfied customers. Offers trustworthy auto care and expert advice.
Diagnose vehicles and reported all issues to the supervisor
* Perform oil changes and lube jobs on a daily basis
* Mount / Dismount tires and performed tire rotations and balances
* Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment at all times
* Maintain inventory on items in schools tool crib
* Ensure all vehicles were maneuvered to their proper location prior to the close of business
Automotive Service Certificate
All Data Certification
Snap on Tools Safety Training
Valvoline Oil and Lubrication Certification
ASE Refrigerant Recovery and Recycling Certificate
Maintain inventory, Oil, Safety, sales, supervisor, Technician, transmission, Strong Customer Service Skills, Strong Communication Skills, Good Diagnostic Skills, Problem-Solving Skills, Solid Work Ethic, Strong Technical Aptitude, Up-to-Date Technology, Leadership.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Colonial Toyota Automotive Technician resume example in Bridgeport, Connecticut ?
This is an actual resume example of a Automotive Technician who works in the Automotive and Motor Vehicles Industry. LiveCareer has 88203 Automotive and Motor Vehicles resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.