Effective project leader and problem-solver with advanced programming skills and a hardworking mentality. Seeking to apply expertise and extensive experience in Automation and Robotic engineering to take on a challenging new role with a growing team.
PLC programming, Project management, protocols, Robotics, Robotic, sales, FM, SCADA, SIEMENS, Siemens PLC, SNMP, SQL Server, Step 7
• Project management for entire automation engineering;
• Co-ordination and Integration of different Software involved in Robotic Automation;
• IOT - Integration of IT Software and Industrial Software to gather data from field devices;
• Integration and installation of access control and high resolution CCTV with PLC's;
• Design, review and implement customer interface display and payment systems in VB.NET and SQL Server;
• Manage all turnkey applications related to robotics, automation and computer systems
for the Robotic Parking System;
• Project electrical design, wiring and installation;
• Detailed automation plans for PLC, servo drives, human interface and industrial
components and access controls;
• New robotic automation development, R&D, continuous improvement plans.
• Robotic automation including PLC and SCADA programming for GE and Cimplicity SCADA, Industrial PC with Motion Control for various Servo drives.
• Integrating PLC programming with GE Tracker software (Basic language) for full
functionality of automation;
• Documentation and Manuals for projects done.
• On-site implementation, testing and verification of robotic machinery automation for projects;
• Site and Factory Acceptance Test;
Working on Siemens ETM PVSS SCADA (IBMS) system capable of controlling and monitoring any devices available via MODBUS, BacNet, OPC, SNMP, SDK etc.
Integration of Security Systems (Access Control ,CCTV and Fire Alarm System) with IBMS and BMS systems.
Controlling the devices with different protocols as required.
Development of device drivers as needed to communicate with different systems.
Centrally collecting data from different system such as Fire System, Emergency Lighting system, Lighting system , Lift System, Access Control system to SCADA for controlling and monitoring centrally.
iBMS project for MASDAR city to centrally control and monitor each and every component which consumes energy and to make it energy efficient as much as possible.
Wired and Wireless Networking done in UAEU (UAE University), Al Ain.
Complete PLC and SCADA logic package (GE-FANUC 90-30, CIMPLICITY SCADA) for World Largest and Fastest Automated Parking Garage for US patent Software.
Integration of PLC Logic with Tracker, for full automatic functioning.
Automation Projects in various PLC's (GE-FANUC , Schneider , Crouzet, Siemens).
Done Projects in Reliance Industry, Mumbai for Power Switching, Installation & Commissioning of 14 nos. Control Techniques AC Drives for running simultaneously 70 Motors in at one time for each Drive in Jindal Rolling Mills , Raighar (India) .
Looking after the sales of all Automation related Products i.e. PLC, AC Drives, Sensors, Timers, Counters, etc. so as to achieve the target in given time.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Robotic Parking Systems Inc. Automation Manager resume example in Clearwater, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a Automation Manager. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.