Experienced Logistical Specialist professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. Hardworking and motivated professional looking to transition from the United States Army to the civilian workforce. Highly motivated with more than 7 years of experience and achievements and left the Army with an honorable discharge. Obtain a position where my abilities can be well utilized. To be part of an organization that can use a natural leader, ready to learn new skills, and become a dedicated member of your team. Seeking a new and exciting work experience, and ready to bring my skills to the table to be successful.
• Effective team leader
• Manage hand receipts, maintain data, storage, and issue of supplies as well as military equipment.
• Perform procedures of repair parts, supplies, and equipment utilizing the Army automated computer programs (SAMS-E, GSS Army).
• Maintain accountability and inventory control on all received shipments.
• Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations.
• Maintain reports and office paperwork, process documentation, and customer service logs.
• Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficency or sustainability.
• Have worked in both the warehouse (SSA) and office setting.
• Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, and schedulers.
• Ensure that items are unloaded and properly placed for checking.
• Preform other warehouse duties (e.g., inventory, shipping, receiving, etc.)
• Preform office duties (e.g., paperwork, computer programs, document preparing, storing, etc.)
• Wrote office job descriptions and directives.
• Expert in tactical and technical guidance.
• Trained newly assigned personnel.
• Operated and maintained communications equipment.
• Documented and processed classified information and materials.
• Tracked personnel and supplies within the company.
• Tracked and filed administrative paperwork and personnel files.
• Army Achievement Medal (3).
• Army Good Conduct Medal (2).
• National Defense Service Medal.
• Global War on Terrorism Service Medal.
• Korea Defense Service Medal.
• Non-Commissioned Officer Professional Development Ribbon.
• Army Service Ribbon.
• Overseas Service Ribbon.
• SAMMS-E, Fort Campbell, KY, 2015
• Warrior Leader Course, Fort Stewart, GA, 2014
• Combat Lifesaver Course, Fort Riley, KS, 2010
• Advanced Individual Training, Automated Logistics Specialist, Fort Lee, VA, 2008
• Basic Combat Training, Fort Jackson, SC, 2008
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a United States Army Automated Logistical Specialist (92A) resume example in Colorado Springs, Colorado ?
This is an actual resume example of a Automated Logistical Specialist (92A). LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.