Skilled Assembly Technician adept at working quickly and correctly to put together components and final products. Self-motivated team player with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills. Ready to bring 1 years of experience to a long-term.
Highly skilled Autoclave/Ovens Technician -loading, unloading, curing, demolding, release molds make thermal couples TC's schedule cures and coordinate 2nd and 3rd shift
*worki with cores, film adhesive,fiber glass,carbon fiber, resin, sanwish panels,
• Performs autoclave and oven bonding functions per specifications
• Load and unload autoclave with feed and bedding and ensure maximum load running for length of assignment.
• Works according to bonding and process specifications
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Following specific planning's or work orders
• Repeatedly checking and recording temperature control during the cure cycle to maintain proper conditions for valid bonding
• Performs other related duties as required
• Received training on how to handle frozen materials such as pre-preg and film adhesives
• also working on lay up technicion 1 year
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Performance Plastics Inc autoclave operator resume example in San Diego, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a autoclave operator . LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.