Analyst with extensive experience in multiple lines of insurance and customer service in a fast paced business setting. Proficiencies include Microsoft Office, Excel, multi-line phones, multi-tasking and over 13 years of working in an office environment and culture.
As a remote Auto Service Representative with the Hartford insurance I was responsible for:
- Driving to assigned customer vehicle locations and assessing damage, writing estimates
- Providing impeccable face to face and phone customer service
- Taking quality photos for claim documentation purposes
- Multi-tasking with emails and phone calls
- Working remotely, from my home with virtual claims and virtual meetings via Skype
- Organizing meetings and discussing metrics and results day to day
As a FMLA Specialist I was responsible for:
- Taking and adjudicating Family Medical Leave claims in a group benefits office
As a Customer Call Center Representative I was responsible for:
- Receiving inbound calls for Short Term Disability claims and entering them in the DCO program.
- Providing accurate information to customers regarding their Short Term Disability claims
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a The Hartford Auto Service Representative resume example in Wytheville, Virginia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Auto Service Representative. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.