Reliable employee with extensive knowledge of vehicle makes and models, with 8 plus years in the automotive industry. Eager to bring immediate value to a committed team.
• Perform denting and straightening work in a precise manner, without adding more damage to the body.
• Remove damaged body parts such as fenders, bumpers and grilles and set them aside for assessment and repair work.
• Ascertain that non-repairable body parts are properly covered / masked so that they are not affected during the repair process.
• Hammer out patches and dimples by using small hammer tools and related equipment.
• Grind, sand and buff repaired surfaces to give them a proper finished look.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Toyota Collision Repair Auto Body Technician resume example in Glendale, Arizona ?
This is an actual resume example of a Auto Body Technician. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.