• Retired Attorney offering over 13 years professional experience and a lifetime including personal experience working with at-risk, delinquent as well as abused and neglected juveniles. This has led to becoming skilled in fostering positive and trusting client relationships. Well-established knowledge of laws, juvenile and family court operations and procedures, working liaison between judges. families, courts, caseworker, CASA reps and years of experience in litigation and legal drafting.
• Adept at predicting arguments of opposing council and addressing important concerns or questions. Proven courtroom and services advocate.
• Results- highly effective at networking and developing impressive reputation for delivering results. Dynamic
• Excellent at connecting services…and writing grants…to fund services
• Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success and strengths in corrections training and psychology.
• Multi-talented consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in policy development and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity.
• Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: