• Wrote, edited, proofread, and laid out professional reports from transcripts of client interviews conducted throughout the United States, with tight deadlines. The reports are produced for the Vice Presidents of Client Relations and are distributed to the Senior Team, including the North American CEO.
• Created monthly newsletter to internally market new department initiatives
• Supervised off-site transcriptionists, including workflow and project timeframes
• Verified and maintained the accuracy of the departmental database for tracking and measurement purposes
• Proofread and edited proposals before submitting them to clients
• Actively sought opportunities to assist the department with projects and special requests
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a James Madison University Athletics Marketing Administrative Assistant/Graphic Designer resume example in Timberville, Virginia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Athletics Marketing Administrative Assistant/Graphic Designer. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.