I would like to work in an environment where I would get opportunity to implement my existing knowledge and my skills. I am willing to work hard and always be ready to learn new things for overall development.
ANSYS, Auto CAD, CATIA,
Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Processes, Optimization.
Subject Taught – Finite Element Analysis, Industrial Engineering, CAD, Manufacturing Processes. Automobile Engineering, Design Engineering.
- CATIA, ANSYS, Auto CAD.
- Industrial Visit In-charge.
- Pattern Drawing.
- Solid Modeling on CATIA.
• 2nd prize in the event 'AUTO CAD' competition at Govt. College of engg. Karad.
• 2nd prize in the event 'LATHE BUSTER' competition at RIT, Islampur.
• Life Membership of ‘The Indian Society for Technical Education'
• Design and Fabrication of Electric Bike. (Diploma).
• Design and Fabrication of Go Kart. (B.E.).
• Optimization of Position of Counterweight in Rotary Fixture with A Case Study. (M-Tech).
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Ashokrao Mane Group Of Institutions Asst. Prof. (UGC Approved) resume example in Karad, Maharashtra ?
This is an actual resume example of a Asst. Prof. (UGC Approved). LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.