Highly experienced pastor, teacher, and counselor ready to take the next steps as a leader by leading out in helping marriages and families move towards wholeness and spiritual growth while leading staff and volunteer teams as a servant leader. Strong in leadership and communication/speaking skills with 14 years of experience in preaching and teaching in main stage, large, and small group environments at a church in Cypress, TX with over 6000 weekly attendees. Also a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Texas with thousands of hours of experience in helping create strong, healthy marriages; recovery from addiction and trauma; and support groups of various felt needs.
CURRENT AND FORMER ROLES LISTED BELOW:
- Currently oversee the counseling and pastoral ministries of local church in Cypress, TX with 6000+ weekly attendees. Team leadership duties include overseeing a staff of 6 people including 3 counselors, 1 assistant, and 2 care pastors.
- Teach frequently in large and small group environments including recent marriage seminar with over 900 attendees. Seminars and groups have included topics such as marriage, parenting, raising children in the digital age, teen addiction, financial peace, and membership/DNA/discipleship classes.
- Taught several times from main stage at weekend services at main campus.
- Served as a member of senior leadership and exec team, helping give vision and direction for church and staff.
- Personally counsel a current average of 20-25 paid clients a week. In 2017, the counseling center as a whole completed over 3000 hours of licensed and pastoral counseling.
- Certified as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in the state of Texas Small Groups, Care, and Administrative Pastor.
- Served as leader for 10 years of COF Texans Tailgate, the largest outreach event on an annual basis at Community of Faith. This event drew over 3000 attendees every year. It promoted connection and community within the church but also served as a fundraiser for local and global missions and an outreach to the unchurched in our community.
- Helped organize and lead $6,000,000 capital campaign with team and was lead overseer of the building and construction of almost 100,000 square feet in worship and educational facilities.
- Created infrastructure for new small groups ministry and handed off to next leader with over 500 attendees in small groups
- Oversaw facilities construction, care, and maintenance teams (including a team of 100 volunteers).
- Led a service project in spring of 2011 that engaged over 1600 volunteers in installing new playground equipment, landscaping, etc. at an underprivileged school. Led a similar project in summer of 2008 that engaged 1000 volunteers and another in 2009 that engaged 500 volunteers.
- Answered main church phone for several years and was responsible for all care and counseling needs
LIcensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in the state of Texas.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Community of Faith Associate Pastor resume example in Cypress, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Associate Pastor. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.