Experienced Associate of Athletics professional with strong leadership, communication and relationship-building skills.
Extremely responsible and focused with a stellar record of management in a variety of athletic programs.
Outstanding oral and written communication skills,
Coordinate and manage the day-to-day athletic-related functions for Kings High School including planning, organizing, and
effective communications within the high school and junior high.
Develop and provide a variety of student services and programs such as student athletic recruitment and retention,
academic tracking and athletic eligibility, health and safety.
Make recommendations in matters of student athlete discipline; advise students in eligibility and academic issues.
Work effectively with colleagues and students by practicing punctuality, respect for deadlines, collaborative problem solving, and honest communication.
Build trusting relationships by acting with integrity, courtesy, and responsibility, even in the face of stress or demanding workplace conditions.
• Manage day-to-day operations, including officials' confirmation, payments, entry fees, schedule confirmations, updating athletic website and rosters.
• Execute and maintain academic eligibility files for all high school student athletes. Verified student eligibility through ProgressBook both weekly and quarterly.
• Interact with and cultivate relationships with students, parents, staff, visitors, service vendors, community, business leaders and college coaches.
• Experience in handling students and handling conflict.
• Develop strong lines of communication with coaches to ensure players met OHSAA standards before participating in events.
• Extensive work in, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Naviance, ProgressBook, DASL, ScheduleStar, Arbiter(PAY), FinalForms, NFHS, and O.D.E
• Administrator on site experience in multiple sports that took place at Kings, both the high school and middle school levels.
• Primary fundraising recruiter for banquets, special athletic programs and booster club events.
• Execute key partner sponsorship with local businesses.
• Create and manage advertising and sponsorship programs.
• Implemented and streamlined recruitment process of athletes with college coaches, including but not limited to, transcripts, ACT/SAT scores, contact info on player, schedules, stats, achievements, and school district information put together in advance in branded folders in preparation of coaches visits.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Kings High School Associate of Athletics resume example in Maineville, Ohio ?
This is an actual resume example of a Associate of Athletics. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.