Accomplished and industrious licensing professional with experience in intellectual property rights management, licensor negotiations, product development, and account management. Work with the licensors on a daily basis as serve as a liason with internal departments such as Design, Marketing, Sales, etc. A proactive problem solver who is a proven communicator with all levels of management, staff, and external partners. Results driven and determined, I will lead the team for the win. Resourceful [Job Title] experienced in high-volume, dynamic purchasing environments. Dedicated to exceeding expectations and bringing exceptional business results. Dedicated purchasing professional specializing in logistics coordination, vendor relations, and inventory management. Organized and proactive with remarkable project management, communication and planning abilities. Seeking [Job Title] with advancement potential in need of leader skilled at reducing costs and increasing department efficiency. Self-directed [Job Title] bringing demonstrated success in supply chain management and procurement leadership. Unsurpassed problem solving, planning and team building abilities. Dedicated to maximizing efficiency and cost-effectiveness in all areas. Enthusiastic Inventory Specialist eager to support team objectives and contribute to business success. Open and clear communicator able to successfully execute all objectives. [Number] years' experience in [Industry]. Enthusiastic Inventory Specialist eager to support team objectives and contribute to business success. Open and clear communicator able to successfully execute all objectives. [Number] years' experience in [Industry]. Dedicated Operations Manager demonstrating effective leadership in all aspects of the job. Excels at cutting costs and streamlining operations.
• Identify emerging trends and assist in all stages of securing new licenses, including research, initial contact, developing financial proposal, negotiating deal points, and communicating new license announcement and requirements internally.
• Manage and communicate licensing requests between the Licensor, Marketing, and Creative departments.
• Summit royalty forecasts, conduct analysis of business, understand the competitive landscape, and day-to-day Licensor management.
• Coordinate presentations, business reviews, and monthly reports.
• Manage a portfolio of high profile licensors such as Sony Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox, Pokémon, Sanrio, Shopkins, etc. Total contracts 100.
• Monitor adherence to contractual obligations, highlight risks/shortfalls.
• Builds and maintains a pipeline of potential content for new product development.
• Monitor Royalty Recap and Master Royalty Reports and highlight issues/revisions to management.
• Ability to apply best practices and industry knowledge to improve products or processes.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to communicate with all levels across the organization.
• Licensor communications – assist in providing key retail updates on 365 day/yr merchandising programs and incremental opportunities in-line to all key licensees, coordinate joint retail/licensee business planning/review for all channels of distribution.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Flexible, adaptable with the demonstrated ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment. Ability to synthesize and clearly communicate critical issues and actionable opportunities.
• Manage channel-related partnership responsibilities for $25M annual business.
• Support seasonal, endcap, and cross-merchandising buying strategies, including competitive analysis, new product planning, product placement, pricing, sourcing, and packaging for Target Corporation account.
• Oversee internal manufacturing and cross-functional communications to move product selections from concept to delivery.
• Lead domestic and overseas vendor relationships to secure timely and achievable quotations, track orders, and manage inventory.
• Responsible for all licensing/royalty processes for product lines, including Elise Brand and 41 collegiate licensed schools.
• Ensure licensing compliance with all applicable regulations; maintain all necessary records.
• Manage and communicate all licensing requests between Licensors, Marketing, and Design.
• Coordinate details of new catalog products/programs from item setup through packaging, forecasting, and manufacturing to ensure timely delivery and budget goals.
• Manage cross-functional workflow details, vendor relationships, schedules, assembly, and mailing of $950K annual spend in corporate collateral.
• Attend industry related trade shows for competitive analysis and market research of current trends.
• Interpret CPSIA Regulations, data entry, and compliance reports for all marketing programs.
• Effectively develop communication skills with overseas suppliers and consistently meet deadlines for new products within multiple marketing programs.
• Handle customer complaints and implement action plans to correct product issues with suppliers. Communicate quality problems to the sales force to ensure proper procedures and processes are followed.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Trends International Associate Licensing Manger resume example in Indianapolis, Indiana ?
This is an actual resume example of a Associate Licensing Manger. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.