- I have over 10 years experience working these distinguished organizations with high mark and positive reputation
-I am also a detail oriented and organized self stater having run my own family company way back in Kenya.
-I also a very motivated person with strong work ethics, result oriented , good at creating positive work environment which has been of great benefit to both staff and the people i have cared for.
-I have great interpersonal skills in relating to people with disability and staff- Being a result oriented person.
- I have over 10 years experience in this field, having worked in individual home environment, Day Programs and Group Homes
-I have created positive work environment in the places I worked as a team player resulting in high satisfaction.
I am also CPR and First Aid certified along with other mandatory state training required in this field.
- Fully trained by State Agencies in Crisis Prevention and served as staff trainer while at Alfa Developments
-I also have great communication skills with relevant authorities including families and guardians
- Visited Homes and Developed Programs for Individuals with Disabilty
- Coordinated Parental guidelines,Medical follow ups and activities for people with disability.
- Provided mentoring for people with special needs
-Providing feed backs and recommendation to the Agency
- Holding meetings and providing recommendations to the Behaviorists about individual specific behaviors
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Catholic Charities [DPD] Associate Director resume example in Trenton, New Jersey ?
This is an actual resume example of a Associate Director who works in the Personal Care Industry. LiveCareer has 15956 Personal Care resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.