8+ years of experience IT industry in Project Management and QA as Techno-functional Project Manager/Program Manager , Release/Solution Manager and QA Engineer
Experineced in GRC implementation project/domains
Experienced in implementing Project Management Methodologies , Project Management Offices (PMO),Projevct Portfolio Management SOlutions , Quality Reviews
Experienced at tailoring PMBOK process to all projects requirements and integrating it with SDLC process for maximum quality , timelines and budget conformity while minimizing the risk
excellent end knowledge in requirement gathering , documenatstion , business process scheduling , budgetng , vendor management , testing
has great motivation to learn new skills/technologies , exellent analytical problem solving skills , fast learner ,committed , hard worker adn self initiative
•Draft end-to-end project plans to track milestones / quality toll gates & delivery timelines to further track and escalate project risks, issues, dependencies, control gaps, and minutes the action items
•Articulate risk, issues, budgeting challenges and upcoming project planning summary in a clear and concise manner via weekly, bi-weekly and/or monthly reports to stakeholders / executives at all levels
•Facilitate Working Group meetings with key stakeholders and be a lead spoke person in status meetings with senior management
•Demonstrate mastery of major components of the key SDLC methodologies, including development of a cost-benefit analysis for projects of a varying size
•Manage program / project benefits – ensure consistent delivery of benefits throughout project lifecycle through vigilantly monitoring & controlling change management
•Ensure / establish governance and program management structure that will adhere to CTR PMO guidelines
•Drives continuous improvement of the GRC applications
• Develop and execute a solution strategy and business plan that support product growth.
• Provides expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design document.
• Provide end to end solution and design details.
• Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
• Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
• Master strategic business process modeling, traceability and quality management techniques.
• Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving.
• Interpret data, analyze results using Data Analytics Tool and provide ongoing reports to Client.
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
Project Management activities right from conceptualization to
installation, testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of
Generate Project reports for identifying
areas of obstruction / defects, conducting troubleshooting,
service and repair to rectify the network.Technical meetings with customer for requirement gathering and
troubleshooting all kinds of problems
Best Performer Award (IBM)
Employee of the month (Infosys)
Succeffully Delivering Upgrade Project (Metricstream)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a MetricStream Associate Delivery Manager resume example in Bangalore, Karnataka ?
This is an actual resume example of a Associate Delivery Manager. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.