Award-winning Customer Service Executive offering over 25+ years of experience. Willing to go the extra mile and treat customers with a high level of respect. Seeking a position that will help build customer loyalty and improve relationship building.
• Manage commodity category, duration of contract, payment terms, pricing, delivery expectations, and stocking solutions.
• Help reduce order fulfillment time by procuring domestic products that are economical, timely and of acceptable quality without adding unacceptable risk.
• Demonstrate ways of working in pursuit of opportunities for cost reduction, value improvement and application of lean processes.
• Strive to become subject-matter expert.
• Provide daily support to Sales Organization regarding product availability and logistics.
• Collaborate with Product Managers to directionally focus on category and product growth.
• Foster relationships with vendors that include trust, integrity, respect and mutual benefits.
. Responsible for $3,000,000 spend.
• Updating PO status with confirmation, shipping, and invoicing details
• Managing PO Confirmation Inbox
• Communicate with Customer Service and Sales regarding backorders and delivery dates
• Process Quantity Holds and communicate with Buyers to provide information to Sales
• Communicate, prioritize and resolve delivery issues
• Expedite Reports (contacting vendors for updates on invoices and PO's)
• Expediting stock and drop ship PO's
• Run Past Due PO Report and work with Buyers to resolve
• Monitor stocking levels on high visibility product categories
• Coordinate with Buyers to provide Sales with substitution options when necessary
• Managing incoming Fax Mail Box (monitor and distribute)
• First point of contact with Sales in managing Open Sales Order Report
• Resolve or assist with invoice discrepancies
• Process Product Change Forms
• Create New Product Forms
• Obtain RMA's for customer service returns
• Supplier maintenance and contacts
Worked exclusively with larger key accounts. Mainly private management accounts with sales dollars totaling 1 Million dollars or more.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Bob Barker Company Associate Buyer resume example in Willow Spring, North Carolina ?
This is an actual resume example of a Associate Buyer. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.