Supervising the children at all times Enthusiastic Elementary School Teacher with over ten years experience introducing a broad range of subjects and developing student's literacy skills. Caring Elementary School Teacher skilled in working with diverse student classrooms. Highly experienced Elementary School Teaching Professional with a strong dedication to the total development of children. Personable and energetic Receptionist committed to delivering excellence in all facets of customer service and administrative support. Offers honed competencies in data-entry, database management, and scheduling.
• Assist teacher with classroom preparation, activity directions and/or curriculum implementation
• Help maintain a safe, clean, and healthy classroom environment, care and supervision, and maintain licensing ratio at all times
• Support teacher with the use of classroom materials and equipment
• Facilitate in maintaining a positive learning environment
• Assist in compliance of Head Start Performance Standards
• Assists in the implementation of Individualized Plans, complete basic evaluative information, complete observation notes, and assist in assessing children.
Processing maintenance work orders
Other administrative duties as assigned.
Basic skills for the operation of a computer work station required
Packing, assignment- packed Clothes for major , clothing stores, macys,
True Religion,Bloomingdales, zappos,Nordstrom, Amazon.
It was a food service job so i was resposible for preparing food and taking orders from the customers. Most of the time it was a independent job, sometimes there was two people at one time. I loved being able to serve the customers and brigthen their day with a little bit of food!
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a resume example in Los Angeles, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a . LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.