Entry-level Medical Receptionist pursuing a degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography. A true team player who is experienced in patient relations and remains cool under extreme pressure. Looking to bring further success through a strong skill set and a proactive demeanor. Pursuing a similar position where focus and dedication are highly sought.
* Created a classroom environment that promoted learning, appropriate to the physical, social, and emotional development of children which highlighted development and literacy skills
* Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts Children's Care & Development Center is NAEYC accredited and a non profit school
* Observed, monitored, and kept records of individual children which included daily observations, information about activities/play, meals served, and medications administered
* Primarily clerical office work such as filing paperwork, maintaining and scheduling appointments and event calendars, ordering and shipping supplies, attending to customers (phone calls or walk-in), tracking accounts (payments & invoicing), and cashier
* Operated office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems. Used computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications (Microsoft Word/Excel)
* Helped the logistics of parts ordering and billing of the service department. Coordinated, maintained, and processed bills onto computer systems using the correct inventory on a daily basis
* Price checked parts on the internet, ordering parts off the internet, ordering parts over the phone, and keeping track of work orders
* Taught oral English communication skills in a South Korean elementary school, which is located in a subsidize program by the Korean Ministry of Education
* Assisted with and participated in activities related to the instructional programs, departmental meetings, general faculty meetings, special presentations, and events
* Planned and prepare a variety of learning activities considering individual student's culture, learning styles, special needs and socio-economic background
* Provided instruction in speaking, reading, writing, grammar, pronunciation, mathematics, history, and science were instructed in classroom
* Developed and implemented comprehensive lesson plans to accommodate all levels of learners
* Incorporate educational activities that engage students in meaningful learning experiences
* Identified, selected, and modified resources to meet student's diverse needs
* Integrated multicultural units, manipulative, and grammar worksheets to vary lessons Administered frequent quizzes and exams to assess areas in need of improvement. Offered after school support to make certain that each student able to grasp and retain new knowledge
* Explained complex concepts using easy-to-understand terms
Worked with students from 1st grade to 7th grade
* Developed action plans based on students' and educators' academic goals
* Communicated with parents and teachers to update them on student progress
* Worked closely with five high school math students to increase comprehension and grades resulting in an average of 1.2 point increase in GPA
* Participated in annual mandatory training sessions and voluntary training workshops offered by Tutoring Center
* Coordinated schedules with 8 students to provide weekly tutoring session
* Assisted in training new tutors, including review of documentation procedures and confidentiality policy
*Work effectively with students with diverse learning needs and cultural backgrounds
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Children's Care & Development Center Assistant Teacher resume example in Scottsdale, Arizona ?
This is an actual resume example of a Assistant Teacher . LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.