• 2.31 Years of IT experience in Software Development.
• Worked on WaterFall model for same project
• Worked on MVVM Design Pattern.
• To secure a platform for attaining professional exposure and seize ample opportunities to excel in career with prior concern of contributing to the growth of organization.
• Experience in domain like Banking & Finance
• Very good Team player, hardworking professional with good organizational, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Quick learner and adapt quickly to any new situation/changes and work pro-actively towards meeting deadlines.
Project #1 : BSE Bolt Pro
Client : Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
Environment : Windows 2007, 2008
Technologies : C# 4.5, WPF, MVVM Patterns, SVN Tortoise.
Role : Asst. Systems Engineer
Team Size : 20
Duration : July 2016 to Present
Project Objective:- The project is an On-Line trading System (BOLT). It is used by the brokers for Buying/Selling Equity. Bolt handles Equity, Derivate and Currency. The details of the shares are fetched through a UDP line in bytes using Socket Connection and converted into the readable format and then accordingly rendered into the application. The application uses WPF for the UI interface and MVVM pattern as an architecture.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer at Client Location BSE resume example in Mumbai, Maharashtra ?
This is an actual resume example of a Assistant Systems Engineer at Client Location BSE. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.