Date of Birth: April 28th, 1988
Place of Birth: Kabba
Sex : Male
Marital Status: Single
L.G.A : Kabba/Bunu
State of Origin: Kogi State
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Medical Status: Fit
Skills and Abilities:
• Work well without supervision
• To strive for excellence and precision at all times in all position and circumstances
• Highly analytical
• Attaining professional distinction, proficiency while enjoying job satisfaction
• Skilled at learning new concepts quickly while working well under pressure
Handled individual, group reservations via e-mail, telephone, OTAs and GDS.
- Prepared daily revenue reports for the management
- Dealt with faxes, correspondence checking, group allocations, and responded to guest requests on a daily basis
- Prepared stop sell charts and communicated to travel agents in the event of sold out dates
- Monitored competitive pricing and performed competitor checks and reported as appropriate
- Supported the revenue management strategies by employing upselling techniques effectively
- Maintained a good commercial relationship with bookers/guests/companies and agencies
Review daily reservation accuracy, rate compliance from segment and source, system close-out when necessary and rate availability
- Followed up the administration of reservations very thoroughly, making check-in operations easier for the front desk team
- Transformed a request for information into a potential reservation as soon as there is an opportunity
- Spot-check reservations made the previous day and check all VIP arrivals
- Prepared competition reports and gathered information about comp set activities and sales
- Prepared reports and statistics for the management and other departments to develop strategies and plan operations
Understand the key principles of Starwood/Marriott pricing strategies and Revenue Management
• Retails, Corporate, Leisure, Group, Other
• Rate Restrictions, hurdles and availabilities
Understand the key principles of Starwood/Marriott sales program
• Starwood Preferred Guest, Global; Preference, SET Preferred, Starwood Preferred Business, LRA vs NLRA, TMC program, Starchoice.
Maximise room's revenue through the conversion of telephone calls to sales
• Maintain accuracy and cleanliness of the PMS Database
• Utilize effective upselling techniques
• Understand and make reservations to support the revenue management strategies employed by the Revenue Management leader of the hotel.
• Fluent on all hotel products and services
• Handling of faxes, emails pertaining rooms reservations
• Fully conversant with all market segments and rate plans used across all the distribution channels
• Flexible in sales technique through offering the right product to the right customer at the right time
• Review the IPS Res Booked Report daily, as well as arrival reports for the short term, to ensure guest satisfactions and reservation accuracy.
• Handle customer queries and complaints relating to Room Reservations
• Actively enrol and or identify Starwood Preferred Guest Members to develop brand loyalty
• Actively enrol and or identify StarChoice Members to develop brand loyalty
• Co-host dinner/special event with the Sales Team and also involved in client entertainment as required
• Identify sales opportunities through individuals, Corporate Accounts, Wholesaler and Travel Management Companies
• Support the Reservations Manager/Revenue Management leader with special projects as required
• Daily loading of pace report, EAME C & S report and RevMatrix on Revenue Plan
• Checking of daily transaction codes on the system
• Daily/weekly monitoring of ROS pricing bench for the property and other competitors for effective pricing/revenue
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Fraser Suites Abuja Assistant Revenue & Reservation Manager resume example in Dutse, FCT ?
This is an actual resume example of a Assistant Revenue & Reservation Manager. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.