Personable education professional motivated by a desire to inspire students to achieve their personal and academic goals offering over 15 years experience in the human services field. I have a wealth of knowledge in the area of psychology, counseling, social work, case management and behavioral health sciences. Ultimately I have a passion for teaching and mentoring others in conjunction with creativity and enthusiasm about my areas of study.
- Professional member of the ACA (American Counseling Association)
- Member of the National Board of Certified Counselors - Awaiting Certificate.
-Alvernia University, “Cultural Sensitivity in Case Management”(2012)
-Alvernia University, “Case Management in Addiction Studies” (2011)
-Temple University, “Dimensions of Racism” (2005)
-Eastern University “Intro. to Psychology” (2012)
-Temple University PASCEP Program “Dimensions of Racism” and “Introduction to Black Psychology.” (2004)
-The Kirkbride Center “Building and Maintaining Healthy Relationships”, “Surviving Domestic Violence” and “Building Self-Esteem through CBT” (2008 - 2012)
- Supervision of direct care workers.
- Facilitating psychoeducational groups and psychotherapy groups for women in recovery.
- Identifying program goals and developing annual budget plans.
- Co-facilitating monthly staff meetings.
- Assisting with program development.
- Participating in monthly and quarterly budget meetings.
- Scheduling and facilitating interagency meetings.
- Managing a small caseload.
- Conducting monthly UM reviews with funders such as CBH, CCBH, BHSI and MBH.
- Developing training plans for staff.
- Facilitating staff trainings and assisting clinical and non-clinical staff with adhering to state and federal guidelines which govern residential treatment facilities.
- Responsible for outreach and developing marketing and promotion strategies.
- Taught Introduction to Psychology to adult population.
- Assessed student's progress towards identified course objectives.
- Developed an organized syllabus outlining course objectives, expectations and scoring rubics.
- Attended monthly faculty meetings.
- One-on-One mentoring and academic counseling as needed.
- Provided individual psychotherapy sessions to adult population.
- Developed and implemented treatment plans.
- Assessed and completed clinical documentation of client's progress towards identified treatment goals.
- Individual sessions with patients with co-occurring disorders.
- Completing psychosocial assessments and developing individualized treatment plans to assist patients in maintaining sobriety.
- Group therapy with patients with co-occurring disorders.
- Psychoeducational groups facilitated weekly.
- Discharge planning and case management.
- Training and supervising new hires and interns from local colleges and universities in proper clinical documentation, assessment techniques, discharge planning and group therapy approaches.
- Conducted psychosocial assessments to recommend the next level of care for patients and to develop treatment plans.
- Discharge planning, which included developing aftercare plans, making referrals, assisting patients with finding housing and career development when necessary.
- Individual sessions.
- Completed 90-Day Treatment Review form for every consumer with an MH/MR diagnosis.
- Collaborated with treatment team to monitor consumer's progress on current medication.
- Submitted weekly clinical reports, progress notes and daily appointment sheets for billable units.
- Suicide Assessments and crisis intervention.
- Assisted lead therapist with in-home crisis assessments to determine the appropriate level of care.
- Case management, which included making referrals and post-crisis follow-ups.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Family House Norristown Assistant Program Director resume example in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania ?
This is an actual resume example of a Assistant Program Director who works in the College and University Industry. LiveCareer has 39255 College and University resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.