Ambitious Assistant Professor aiming to leverage 15 years of experience in teaching TEFL courses, Translation courses, and technology-based curriculum and assessment. . Aiming to secure an opportunity in which dynamic teaching methods, creativity and integrity will be highly valued.
.Personable and outgoing
. Student-centered learning
.Student needs assessment
Hamidreza Mahboudi, Iranian, Male, Married, Born: 22.6.1973
1. A Review on Application of Computers in Education Inside and Outside of Iran, ALLS, Australia, 2017
2. Incorporating Computers into Classroom: Effects on Learners' ReadingComprehension in EFL Context, IJALEL, Australia, 2017
3. Attitudes towards Smart Phones and Tablets, IJALEL, Australia 2017
4. The Teaching of English in Iran: The Place of Culture, JLC, 2012
5. The Attitude of ESP Learners towards the Role of Self-Access Language Learning centres in Improving their Reading Comprehension, Islamic Azad University- Tabriz Branch, IRAN
Journal of Applied Linguistics, 2013
6. The Attitudes of Iranian EFL Learners toward Cross-cultural Factors in Language Learning, Islamic Azad University- Tabriz Branch, IRAN, 2011
1. Keys to Phonetics & Phonology, Forouzesh Publications, Tabriz, Iran, 2008.
2. The Logic of Culture: weighing up the pros and cons, Forouzesh Publications, 2011.
3. An Anthology of Collegiate Readings Vol. One & Two, Forouzesh Publications, 2010.
4. English for Students of Insurance, Forouzesh Publications , 2009.
* Research Interests: Technology Enhanced Language Learning, Phonetics & Phonology, Teaching methodology, Research, Culture in ELT
Research Interests: Technology Enhanced Language Learning, Phonetics & Phonology Teaching, Culture in ELT, TEFL,
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Univrsity College of Rubi Rashid, Tabriz, Iran Assistant Professor resume example in Tabriz, East Azarbayjan ?
This is an actual resume example of a Assistant Professor. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.