Childcare-oriented Teacher/Site Supervisor with 4 years director-level experience in a daycare facility serving 20-30 children and their families. Highly effective at building passionate, hardworking teams for highest quality of care and programming; committed to each child's successful cognitive, physical and emotional progress. Proven ability to work in a challenging environment by utilizing experience and academic skills to be an asset to company operations.
•Assist the lead teacher in imparting education by providing logistical support,
•Assist lead teacher in preparing lesson plans based on each individual student's learning capabilities
•Create instructional materials and aides to assist lead teacher during classroom instruction
• Manage student behavior within the classroom to ensure a proper learning environment
• Handle unruly students by employing tact and good sense
• Maintain a well-organized and safe environment for students by ensuring that no hazardous materials are present in the class
• Lead students for outdoor activities and monitor their movements closely to ensure that they are not harmed
Escort students to bathrooms and assist them with their meals during lunchtime
• Develop a positive relationship with each student and identify which student needs individualized attention
• Assist students during classroom activities or assignments and constantly strive to improve their self-confidence
• Observe each child to assess skills and interests and provide feedback to the lead teacher
• Evaluate students on a periodic basis to identify weak areas and attempt to work towards improving them
• Discuss students' growth with their parents with a view to commend them and provide them with information on how they can improve.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a LEAFSPRING School at Charter Colony Assistant Preschool Teacher resume example in Powhatan, Virginia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Assistant Preschool Teacher. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.