A determined, self-motivated Pricing Analyst with exceptional data assessment, entrepreneurial mindset and result driven career. 10+ years of total experience in Media Pricing, Revenue Strategy, Online Marketing, Sales & Account Management for industry leaders in media sector.
• Responsible for strategic last mile media pricing of top revenue verticals like Real Estate, Automobiles, BFSI, Media Entertainment, B2B and Retail Healthcare for all Times Group publications contributing more than 3000Cr to total revenue
• Responsible for analysis and revenue increasing ideas for relevant verticals in co-ordination with National vertical Heads and central pricing team
• National point of contact for analysis, recommendation & pricing decisions of media space of over 5000Cr in revenue nationally to maintain Times Group's position as the most profitable media conglomerate
• Providing inputs and executing ideas for revenue maximization during festive and low occupancy period resulting in over 10% increase in revenue Yoy
• Scheduling advertisements for Times publications as per the campaign/deal finalized by the clients.
• Checking the availability of premium paid positions and accordingly informing the agencies or clients about the same.
• Servicing the premium clients in order to accommodate date topical ads as per their media plan.
• Upgrading low budget clients on premium positions on special sanction rates.
• Promoting clients for special innovations and coordinating the same with the RMD team and other concerned teams.
• Managing Online marketing executions for brands involving SMM, SEO, ORM & SEM
• Handled Digital presence and Social Media strategy of clients like Mad Over Donuts, Titan, Rajasthan Royals IPL team, Yauatcha & Hakkasan Restaurant, Mineral Clothing, XXX Energy Drink, etc
• Designing brand development and audience engaging strategies for new and existing clients
• Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue, generating business from existing clients, developing and expanding business with existing set of clients.
• Reviewed all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
• Provided regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
• Domain parking pilot execution for the company
• Optimizing Domain Names for Internet Advertising.
• Investigating web sites and conducting research & analysis for identifying concepts of domain names.
• Checking content, quality and accuracy of each concept.
• Checking keyword lists of advertisers to maximize ROI for each advertiser / publisher.
• Consistently monitor domain names as per customer feedback and satisfaction.
• Monitoring and enforcement of acceptable usage policies in cases of system abuse, illegal usage, misrepresentation etc.
• Researching and implementing best practices of training methodologies used across industries.
• Documentation of training content using CR, ebooks, internet bookmarks, videos, Camtasia, etc.
• Creation of a scalable Training Program, Training Courses and a Training Curriculum.
• Process documentation for the smooth operation of the entire Training Program.
• Constant creation of newer modules based on changes in current and future business of Skenzo.
• Coordinate and Conduct training sessions for Skenzo trainees.
• Preparing questionnaire for testing during training.
• Performance evaluation, updation of scores and feedback reports for Skenzo trainees.
• Mentoring Skenzo trainees through the Training Process.
• Retraining with newer modules as and when required.
• Tie in training processes with internal processes like Project Educate, Read to Lead, etc.
Founder Emeritus of Webpehchan.com
• Provided web services and brand identity services to new and existing brands
• Led team of 9 professionals and increased company revenues from 0-10Lakh per year
• Handled Business development and execution profile
Founder Emeritus of Sportinghut.com
• Executed major rink football tournaments wherein 58 teams for each event from Mumbai participated
• Led team of 12 professionals and increased company revenues from 0-5Lakh per year by getting sponsors
• Worked closely with Outdoor agencies, design and facility team
Ex - President at Merces Sports Club
• Responsible for year round arrangement of sports training camps
• Responsible for getting sponsors for camps and tournaments
• Executed major cricket tournaments involving 30+ suburb level teams
Secretary at Social Youth Foundation
• Responsible for maintaining records of all general meetings and events
• Responsible for arrangement of Blood donation camps by co-ordinating with Blood bank and donors for last 15+ years
• Providing blood to needy entire year by co-ordinating with blood bank, hospital and needy families
• Conceptualized and executed Medical and Eye checkup camps at regional level by co-ordinating with hospitals and Doctors
• Brown Belt holder in Shotokan Karate
• Represented winning team of Directi Sports Club at incorporate Cricket, football and bowling tournaments
• Represented finalist team of Gozoop Sports Club at incorporate Bowling tournaments
• Winner of Taluka level Dance and acting competitions
• DOB: 24th November 1986
• Sex: Male
• Relationship Status: Married
• Event Management
• Organic Farming
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd Assistant Manager(Pricing & Strategy) resume example in Vasai, MH ?
This is an actual resume example of a Assistant Manager(Pricing & Strategy). LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.