Possess experience in managing centers within leadership teams, identifying customer needs, tracking and assisting with reducing labor costs and improving customer service. Four+ years of experience in the healthcare field providing care and guidance to a varying roster of patients and employees. Currently focusing on expanding knowledge and skill set. Targeting to leverage my knowledge, experience, and drive to fill this position.
• Overseeing Operation Compliance within Donor Centers. Ensures the total operation is in compliance with facility SOPs, State and Federal (FDA) Rules and Regulations, OSHA requirements, and CLIA requirements
• Directs and supervises donor center employees to maintain quality assurance procedures
• Assists in audits, inspections, and training at other donor center facilities
• Manages daily center operations
• Performs fiscal/ administrative duties
Clinical Rotation Facilities – 2013
Facilities: Memorial Hospital, Memorial Specialty Hospital, UF Health of Jacksonville, Consulate, Taylor Care Center, Regents Park, Westminster Woods, Moosehaven, Cypress Village
Departments: Medical Surgical, Cath. Lab, Maternal/Newborn, Postpartum, NICU, Newborn nursery, Emergency department, Heart and stroke center, Express care, ICU, Pre-op, PACU, Mental health, Operating room, Endoscopy, Progressive Medical Surgical Telemetry, Cardiovascular Care Unit. Cardiopulmonary Care Unit, Neurology, Orthopedics, Bariatric, Special procedures, General Nursing
Projected Graduation: Jan 2019
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a resume example in Jacksonville, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a . LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.