Dedicated and Hard Working mother seeking entry level position to provide high quality performance and gain new skills with a drive to succeed.
• Directly supervised the work activities of housekeeping staff when Head Housekeeper not present.
• Supervised housekeeping staff consisting of 2-12 employees
• Provided training to new housekeepers as directed by head of housekeeping
• Distributed work assignments to staff.
• Addressed guest complaints regarding housekeeping services or equipment
• Assumed functions of housekeeper as necessary.
• Inspected guest rooms for cleanliness.
• Updated front desk of room statuses for computer system.
• Ensure housekeeping requests from guests or management are responded to in a timely, efficient, and friendly manner.
• Tested pool water quality
• Performed light maintenance work when needed
• Attended daily progress meetings
• Accepted and used credit card/debit card, ACH to make payments regarding all delinquent debts to remedy and pay-in-full over the telephone.
• Accepted and arranged post-date payments, applied when due on a daily basis
• Arranged payments plans and promises-to-pay with consumers to cure delinquent debts and pay-in-full
• Preformed high volume, time sensitive task related to the loan documentation process.
• Reviewed incoming loan documents and ensured they were filled out correctly
• Contacted customer if more information was needed for the loan to be proceed
• Search for documents that need to be pulled to void.
• Proactively acknowledged, greeted and assisted customers in the store
• Merchandised, stocked and replenished the selling floor constantly
• Organized and cleaned store during downtime
• Handled cash and credit card transactions
• Managed the register
• Communicate to coworkers and supervisors through standard telephone audio systems
• Covered jewelry counter when main associate went on break
• Provided responsive, exceptional service to deli counter customers by answering questions making recommendations, providing samples, and responding to requests.
• Sliced, weighed, packaged, and priced meats and cheeses for customers
• Prepared special orders and party trays
• Ensured that work area was ready to service customers by cleaning surfaces, equipment, floors, removing trash.
• Follow all foods safety and sanitation procedures established by the company and other regulatory agencies.
• Ensure customers satisfaction
• Confirm that all displays, products, and services comply with company standards
• Courteously greet all customers
• Receive orders and complete tasks both quickly and efficiently,
• Handle cash transactions
• Inventory supplies on hand at end of each day,
• Clean equipment,
• Clean workspace (sweeping, mopping, cleaning countertops, wiping off equipment)
• Check and Restock supplies in counter area
• Train new employees
• Greet customers
• Sell tickets,
• Handle cash transactions,
• Balance cash drawer,
• Provide customers with information about a specific movie,
• Answer and Transfer phone calls, take messages when neccesary
• Open and close box office
MCJROTC- Drill Team
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a TownePlace Suites by Marriott Assistant Head Housekeeper resume example in Sioux Falls, South Dakota ?
This is an actual resume example of a Assistant Head Housekeeper . LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.