Strong experience in fabrication electronic soldering and testing activities
• Outstanding operational familiarity with soldering irons hand tools and electrical test and precision measuring instruments
• High skills in working with team members in a productive manner
• Excellent proficiency in process specifications manufacturing practices and standardized assembly operations
• Superior knowledge of health and environmental rules .
• Sound skills in accurate comprehension of assembly drawings schematic diagrams and work instructions
Performs electronic or electro-mechanical production subassembly and assembly operations to build up and assemble units of moderate complexity such as printed circuit boards, modules, chassis drawers, cable harnesses, and other electronic sub-assemblies.
Identifies and selects components to be integrated into subassembly and assembly units.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.