Accomplished cross-functional leader and project manager who excels in complex and dynamic environments. Ability to build exceptional teams with positive cultures that fuel innovation and productivity. Strong operational background and solid aptitude for risk management and human relations adds value to an organization that is seeking to build a remarkable team and a positive organizational culture.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) – (Projected July 2018)
• Secret Security Clearance
• Commercial Instrument - Rotary Wing License
• National Incident Management System - ICS 300 and ICS 400 Certified
• Dale Carnegie Leadership Training for Managers Graduate
Major Awards include:
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Indianapolis Army National Guard Assistant Director of Army Aviation resume example in Indianapolis, Indiana ?
This is an actual resume example of a Assistant Director of Army Aviation. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.