Hardworking Youth Specialist offering 6 years of experience working with children. Well-versed in individual assistance and group interventions. Excellent communication and relationship building abilities.
•Early Childhood Education.
•Tailoring curriculum plans.
•Creative learning strategies.
•Learner Engagement & Assessment.
•Outstanding social skills
1) Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
3) Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
4) Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
5) Read books to entire classes or to small groups.
1. Weekly plan of the activities for the theme.
2. Develop the reports required (daily reports, assessment, observations)
3. Should attend all classes with kids , only won't be there at break time which is minutes
4. Follow set schedule taking into consideration that flexibility is required at this age within an acceptable range.
5. Take care of every kid emotional and social responsibility
6. Helping new kids to settle in and get into the class room routine 7. Handling tough kids 8. Class inventory and maintenance
9. Make sure that classroom is clean and tidy. Ask for help from assistants and cleaning staff.. Check on Kids' cleanliness.
10.Prepare list of supplies end of each month for the new one..
11. Keeping the kids safe is the full responsibility of the teacher not the nanny.
12.In case of accident, the teacher must note to administration and write incident report to be sent to parents.
13.Teach kids the essential manners (table manners, speech manners).
14. Never give any negative feedback to parents. All recommendation and comments Interval Teacher Daily • Sing with the kids • Review alphabets (reciting and recognition), colors, shapes, numbers (reciting and recognition) • Teach theme activity • Montessori • Garden • Art Session • Story telling • Prepare daily plan and activities to be done based on weekly approved plan. • Daily kids reports • pictures/ videos
Bachelor degree in accounting and business management,
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Nile International College School Assistant Class Teacher resume example in Cairo, Egypt ?
This is an actual resume example of a Assistant Class Teacher. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.