Assistant Manager with 28 plus years experience in General Banking industry.
Good communication and Interpersonal skills. Professional self-starter, team player and result-oriented.
Committed to increasing revenue, while providing the highest level of customer service. Dedicated to meeting goals and exceeding expectations.
I was honored to be named the Employee of the Year for Pilot Bank this past February for the year 2012.
Recognized for exemplary performance and for making a significant contribution to the Pilot Bank Team.
My Accomplishments and Attributes contributed daily as mentioned by our Area President:
* Creates congruency and trust with the (Lakeland) team and client base.
* Quickly builds client rapport and fosters retention.
* Facilitates teamwork and promotes a positive attitude.
* Provides consistent individualized coaching of her teammates.
* Proactively contacts clients about upcoming events, or an activity with their account.
* Sets appropriate expectations by clearly communicating issues with clients and teammates.
* Ruthie definitely puts "fun" into work, and her laugh is infectious.
Responsible for insuring successful operations with the financial center including successful growth within our deposit goals, sales and cross-sales goals. Ensure adequate cross-training of personnel.
Business development with small business owners through our "Executive Forum" quarterly meetings.
Contribute towards profitability of the company by regular monitoring fee waiver/ reversals and collecting non-interest income.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Pilot Bank Assistant Branch Manager resume example in Lakeland, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a Assistant Branch Manager who works in the Bank Managers Industry. LiveCareer has 22089 Bank Managers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.