• Assist as needed in activities related to the implementation, maintenance, support, design, and feedback of MAX loss prevention projects for the enterprise.
• Monitor adherence to store retail policies, standards and procedures as they pertain to store processes and customer transactions for signs of potential theft and shrink.
• Create and analyze POS exception reporting to identify and support internal investigations.
• Partner with the Pharmacy team to confirm fraudulent store activity.
• Investigate transactions. Open and forward case information to divisional investigators.
• Develop reporting formats and structures to support field LP Managers and investigative staff.
• Take incoming calls to verify transactions and confirm fraud.
• Process online updates to block accounts, perform file maintenance online.
• Responsible for statistical reporting of case information.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a The Kroger Co. Asset Protection Data Analyst resume example in Cincinnati, Ohio ?
This is an actual resume example of a Asset Protection Data Analyst. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.