Able to work with minimal direction to solve problems, resolve conflicts and respond to customer inquiries. Time management ,perseverance and motivation is utilized as key strengths to organize interpersonal effectiveness.
• Excellent communication skills
• Develop, administer and implement various assessment tools to ascertain barriers and employment, training, and educational goals
• Ensure each assessment is tailored to the individual
• Make connections and develop relationships with participants which promote honest and effective communication
• Develop individualized service plans based on participant barriers and goals
• Communicate and partner effectively with the intake and service coordination team
• Effectively evaluate the effectiveness of each assessment and its implementation
• Conduct an effective and thorough interview with applicants
• Work in conjunction with the orientation team to facilitate the orientation and intake process, promoting a smooth transition and short wait time for participants
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a FEDCAP Assessment Coordinator/ Career Compass resume example in New York, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Assessment Coordinator/ Career Compass. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.