Versatile Production Supervisor knowledgeable about equipment operation, quality standards and safety hazards. Able to step into any Production position and work hands-on with team members in need of improvement. Versed in documentation, compliance and scheduling.
Hardworking Production Team Lead skilled in organizing and prioritizing tasks, arranging schedules and monitoring equipment operation. First-rate communication, problem-solving and conflict management skills. Prepared to bring of experience to a challenging new position at your organization.
Projects and Summer Internship:
• B.E. Project: AUTOMATED PRESS BENDING MACHINE.
Subject: Analysis of Automatic Bending Machine with Logic Controller.
Duration : 3 month
Description: The main aim of this project is to learn all important programming logic controller systems of automated bending machine. However, as bending machine which was previously was manually operated with many operations so we have done modifications by using air compressor and using PLC of Siemens company which controls overall by switching on one button whole process takes place with all safety norms and output regarding. Our main motto was to reduce man power and oil free operations.
• Diploma Project:
Fabrication and Demonstration of Cooling Effect through Power Module
Description: our Project was based on RAC our main function of our project was to cool below ambient temperature, high reliability, quite operations, and spot cooling. Future scope of our project is low DC voltage operations, precise temperature stability, compact light weight and rapid response times.
Industrial Training and Relevant Experience:
• Summer Internship At Techskill Technical Institute Pvt Ltd, Rabale Navi Mumbai.
Period: 12-12-2011 to 18-12-2011.
• Summer training at INDUSTRIAL TRANING INSTITUTE IN CNC MILLING MACHINE
AND LATHE PROGRAMMING & OPERATING WITH GOVT. CERTIFICATION
• State Level Sports Involvement.
• Active participation in the Social wing of MESA and contributed towards a fund
Raising event organized by them.
• Student member of MESA (Mechanical Engineering Student Association).
• Organized an industrial visit to fertilizer plant (RCF) to study the equipment and
Arrangement of mechanical devices used.
COMPANY: SYNDICATE WIPERS SYSTEMS PVT LTD. Mahape MIDC, New Mumbai as Assembly Supervisor Engineer.
• Attend and organizing all internal coordination meeting with powder coating engineers, quality supervisor.
• Prepare minutes of meeting and report to the same to respective managers.
• Providing enquiries to the suppliers and getting the prices.
• Crosschecking the quantity with the scope of work and drawings.
• Liaising with suppliers for ordering the required material.
• Review of design, equipment planning, procurement, installation and coordination with all services.
• Inspecting Quality of installation and commissioning systems involving raw materials.
• Preparation of production status report every month for management review.
• Providing support to the line workers during production phase, assisting of testing and commissioning of services.
• Examine client Design issues and resolve them by coordinating and communicating with executive Quality management
• Ensures that works are executed on line in accordance with contract drawings, specification, safety, agreed procedures and method statement with respect to QA / QC standard documentation in an orderly and organized way.
• Professionalism in Microsoft Office MS-CIT WITH 93%
• Well known all Computer (software and hardware) operating systems.
• Working Knowledge of Auto cad, solid works, CNC operating, etc.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a SYNDICATE WIPER SYSTEMS PVT LTD Assembly Supervisor Production resume example in kalyan, MAHARASHTRA ?
This is an actual resume example of a Assembly Supervisor Production. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.