To obtain a respective position within an avionics technician or electrician in the aeronautical field utilizing my skills in troubleshooting, analyzing under pressure and practical decision making obtained in executive and professional expertise.
Hands-on technical training on installation of avionics equipment, communication and navigation equipment in small aircraft cockpits. Manufacturing wire harnesses, wire repair, soldering, crimping, splicing, terminals and connectors. Reading and interpreting drawings of schematics for installation of avionics equipment.
Certificate of Training program for Avionics Technician
Airbus A318, A319, A320, A321 training
Certificate of Training Pitot Static & Transponder Systems Inspection
FCC General Radiotelephone Operator License
Perform Electrical System Installation, Harness fabrication (electrical, coaxial and circular connector, soldering and crimping tools) Troubleshooting and wiring assembly working within the estimated time and in accordance with FAA regulation.
- Aircraft Electrical System Installations, maintenance & Operational Checks
- Troubleshooting & Blueprints/ Diagrams Reading
-Navigation & Electronic Communication System
-Worked Repairing, Removing and Reinstalling New Wires and Connectors
- Worked with Ring Terminal, wire striper, splice & terminal, Solder Wires, Wire Harness Fabrication, & Outside terminal work.
-Replacing the VOR/LOC antenna on top of tail using safety harnesses and a telescopic personnel carrier.
- Proximity switch change in landing gear.
- Aircrafts FAM: Airbus A318/ A319/ A320/ A321
As the industry is moving to fast into the new technology of Glass Cockpits and Instrumentation, new candidates are getting to the company to acquire the basics knowledge in Avionics. I'm helping the new candidates to get that knowledge by giving them the course of Avionics Fundamentals and wiring and electrical installation. I'm doing this two days a week for 3 hours at night, after the daily routine job, for extra income. Just, when is required by the management on certain circumstances.
- Provided expertise in testing, troubleshooting, and repairing aircraft systems to ensure minimum downtime.
- Assured all components, wires and terminations were correct as my time as a lead, as well as assist on the install.
- Troubleshooting made of VHF, UHF, flight control systems and transponder.
- Instructed members of team on proper techniques of maintenance in accordance with company policy.
- Inventory control, full responsibility for the successful planning and project implementation.
- Resolved interpersonal conflicts, make the necessary decisions so that the risk is controlled and uncertainty minimized.
- Responsible for the electrical part and avionics program where inspections are conducted restore, install, repair and troubleshoot all aspects of electrical systems and wiring.
- Efficient assembly, welding, and the wiring fixing planes.
- Work efficiently with Cessna, Airbus and Boeing planes.
Hands on technical training of installation, troubleshooting and wire harnesses of avionics equipment
Bachelor in Business Administration with a mayor in Marketing.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: