Ambitious worker who thrives on challenging situations and environments by using prior knowledge and experiences gained through academic studies of criminal justice in order to become a dedicated individual in law enforcement. 4 years experience in federal and government facilities, private security, supervisor, and dispatcher. Presents a professional attitude and appearance at all times. Adapt to changes, especially in high stressful environments and situations. Able to multitask and take initiative, be flexible, and be a team leader. Able to perform duties and stay alert and tactical to prevent crime. Seeking a challenging profession to build more skills and goals.
• Trusted with providing for and ensuring the safety of children
• Performing and running multiple activities with the children to create a fun and structured environment
• Helping out the children on activities and focused to grow knowledge and critical thinking skills.
• Supervisor/Road Patrol
• Respond to emergency calls to assist Police & Fire/EMS on client property.
• Supervise of 15 employees per shift, Training new officers on daily operations.
Certificate of Commendation in acknowledgement and recognition of your dedicated community service and significant contribution to the elderly and disabled of the City of Revere as a member of the RHS Army JROTC and, for your continued commitment to make Revere a better place, This certificate of commendation is presented by the Mayor of the City of Revere. (23, April,2013)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Windwalker Group Armed Security Officer resume example?
This is an actual resume example of a Armed Security Officer. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.