Skilled Sales Representative well-versed in sales, customer service and management. Demonstrated track record of success in generating new revenue streams while building customer loyalty and retention.
In August of 2015 I was moved to Architectural Design Manager which is the position I currently hold. This was a new division where one of our top manufactueres expressed a need to call on Architects and Designers. We had zero sales when I began.
2015 YTD Sales $ 125,265.00
2016 YTD Sales $ 622,587.00
2017 YTD Sales $ 800,024.00
2018 In line to close $1,200,000.00
My main responsibilites include calling on Architects and Designers in the Orange County, San Diego and LA Markets.
I provide CEU's, Lunch and Learns, as well as, assist with project design.
In June of 2015 I was moved to outside sales calling on Showrooms and Builders. Responsibilities the following:
- Calling on Showrooms updating libraries.
- Lunch and Learns teaching about new products.
- Calling on Builders to showcase programs.
- Introducing new products and discuss needs.
- Attending Trade Shows such as KBIS (Kitchen and Bath Industry Show).
Began in Jan of 2015 when we sold and merged Hampton-Condon Sales.
Started on the inside sales training the Delco Team with Manufacture lines brought over. Product Line Manager for Oatey.
Responsiblities included the following:
- Customer service calls regarding pricing and delivery questions.
- Order entry of PO's for all manufacturers.
- Monthly and quarterly sales reports for meetings and conference calls.
Hampton-Condon Sales was a family owned business that sold and merged with Delco Sales in 2014.
Our linecard included (18) different mechanical plumbing manufacturers. Considered a boutique firm with 15 employees with sales of 5.5 million a year.
- Working closely with the principals reveiwing profit and loss statements.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly forecasts for Manufacturers.
- Inside sales training for new hires.
- Preparing payroll
- Human Resources
• Assist customers as needed
• Prepare job quotations and submittals
• Provide accurate pricing, inventory and delivery information
• Expedite quotations, orders, cash sales, and requests for credits promptly, completely and accurately
• Provide information about new products/services and promotional offerings
• Coordinate deliveries with the Shipping Manager, Warehouse Manager or Supplier
• Facilitate product selection of customers; ensure accurate records of selections
• Fill requests for catalogs, spec sheets, literature, etc.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Delco Sales Architectural Design Manager resume example in Dana Point, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Architectural Design Manager. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.